Cisco HyperFlex approves multi-cloud IT with a flexible platform that bents any applications anywhere with the integrity of convoked framework. HyperFlex system associates software defined storage and data services software with Cisco UCS (unified computing system), a converged framework system that combines computing, networking and storage resources to increase capability and rationalize management.
HyperFlex also conveys a simplified solution with industry-leading performance, data optimisation, flexibility to support many hypervisors, containerized environments, multi-cloud services to efficiently, economically deploy, manage hybrid applications and independent array scaling with opportunity zones.
A hyperFlex array requires of 3 homogeneous nodes (with disk storage).
Data is duplicated over at least 2 of these nodes and the 3rd node is required for continuous operation in the event of a single-node failure. Each node is supplied with at least 1 high-performance SSD drive for data cache and fast acceptance of write requests.
- Hybrid nodes use SSD drives for caching and HDDs for the capacity layer.
- All-Flash nodes use SSD drives or NVMe storage for cache and SSD drives for the capacity layer.
There are three types of hyperflex nodes:-
- Cisco HyperFlex HX220c, (M5 Hybrid and All-Flash Nodes) is used to compute-intensive workloads.These balance up to 8 drives of disk capacity in a 2-socket, 1- rack-unit (1RU) package ideal for small-footprint environments.
- Cisco HyperFlex HX240c, (M5 Hybrid and All-Flash Nodes) is used for capacity-intensive workloads. These balance high disk capacity (up to 23 drives) in a 2-socket, 2- rack-unit (2RU) package ideal for storage-intensive applications.
- Cisco HyperFlex HX220c with UCS B200, (M5 Edge Nodes): These nodes are designed to work in simplified 3-nodes clusters using existing Gigabit Ethernet networks.
With Cisco HyperFlex Systems and Intel Xeon Scalable processors, we deliver a complete, next generation hyper-converged solution that you can use for a wider range of applications and in any locations including your enterprise data center, remote locations, private cloud and multi-cloud environments.
BayInfotech unlock the full potential of hyperconvergence so that you can use a common platform to support more of your applications and use cases, including virtualized and containerized applications, virtual desktops, server virtualization deployments,test and development environments, big-data environments, enterprise applications, databases and internet infrastructure applications.